Random thoughts…Posted: January 14, 2013
1. This may be my favorite piece of jewelry…besides my wedding ring. You can find it at MiCA 12/v.
2. I just signed up to run the full Flying Pig…lots of time ahead of me to explore OTR/downtown/northern Kentucky/Walnut Hills…
3. What is the story behind this sign, which I am assuming to be a ghost sign on top of a ghost sign?
4. Enough of the 60 degree weather. We want more snow.
5. My cousin visited us on Thursday and wrote a lovely blog post that included her thoughts on OTR and the city in general. Read it.
6. Though we didn’t trek up like we did in the past (we weenied out and took the car), this remains my favorite view of the city (I know the shot is dark, but Chad is pointing out where our home is).
8. How does this happen?
9. Christmas decorations still up. Love on this 60 degree, rainy day.
10. Though its kind of hard to see, Chad has a basket on the back of his bike full of bacon from Kroeger and gelato from Madison’s, and I had a basket on mine full of fresh apple cider from Madison’s and fish from Heist. I love that we can do part of our grocery shopping on bikes (really need to do all). We are still on the hunt for the perfect shopping day/time though so that we don’t have to fight the crowds, but can get everything we need (ie, blue oven bread?) Thoughts? Also, fill me in on your favorite venders and why?